Cash Bar Series by Hayley Faiman (1-3, 5-6)
Overview: Born and raised in California, but living in Texas and loving every second of it. I married the man that I started dating when I was 16 years old. We have 2 little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.
1. Laced with Fear – Ginger knows evil. She’s looked it straight in the eye. Now, she is determined to overcome her fears—one day at a time. Her life began again, with a second chance at love. Snake, the president of the Notorious Devils, understands guilt. Every time he looks at his pregnant wife, that guilt threatens to consume him. He’s a new man now. A changed man—or at least that’s what he tells himself.
2. Chased with Strength – Hayden was created by a man named after the devil himself. She is a survivor. A girl who has seen more of hell than any one person ever should.
A new life was handed to her, when the Notorious Devils saved her.
Crooner had a family of blood once. Orphaned, his life seemed to fall apart, until he met the Notorious Devils.
He had all the family he thought he needed. That is, until a teenage single mother in need of protecting is thrown into his path.
He knows he’s no good for her. She’s too tempting to resist. Their road will be rough—their journey is not for the weak.
3. Flamed with Courage – Whitley’s main goal in survival is to stay unnoticed. A shadow against a wall, and nothing else.
Taken by a Notorious Devil in the midst of chaos, she’s no longer unseen.
Free, Vice President of the Devils has lived a lifetime of guilt. It consumes him, threatens to control him with every breath he takes.
He was resigned to a lifetime of paying his penance for the past. At least, until he sees her.
Scared, threatened, and young. She is his chance to lessen his guilty conscious—to protect an innocent.
5. Twisted with Chaos – Roxanne has spent her entire life trapped inside of her own head. Never completely alone, always struggling to be set free.
When the Devils knock on her neighbors door, her inability to avoid risky impulses takes control and she tags along for the wild ride.
Houston is a newly patched member of the Notorious Devils MC. He is instantly attracted to the wild firefly and cannot deny the fun that she offers on their trip.
One night is all that he needs. He sees her, more of her than he should. He tries to steer clear, unsure if he is prepared to take on all of this woman.
Two suffering spirits that are linked together in a way that neither can deny. Hurt. Lost. Betrayed. Lonely. When two like souls crash into one another, they will either combust or meld together as one.
6. Mixed with Trouble – Lea was born into the Notorious Devils life. A daughter of a traitor.
She fell in love at the age of fourteen, maybe even before that. She is determined to become a woman that he can love, even if she can never have him.
When trouble appears in her life, she is forced to call upon the Devils to save her. She reaches out to the one man that she knows she shouldn’t.
Baby knows that his relationship with Lea has only ever been platonic. Even if nobody else in the club has understood their bond, he has only ever wanted to protect her.
When his phone rings six years after she leaves for boarding school, he doesn’t hesitate to come to her rescue. After all, he has always vowed to have her back.
He knows it’s wrong. He cannot deny that this wild child has turned into a beautiful wild woman. One that he cannot let go. He must make her his, even if he is not available to give himself to her completely.