by Agnes G. Loeffler and Michael N. Hart
English | 2018 | ISBN: 1284127486 | 613 Pages | PDF | 55 MB
Introduction to Human Disease: Pathophysiology for Health Professionals, Seventh Edition provides a broad overview of the most common and important human diseases for students pursuing careers in the health professions. Comprehensive yet accessible, it addresses the aspects of disease epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment that are essential to clinical practice.
Designed to facilitate learning, this essential reference features learning objectives, and practice questions for review and assessment. Introduction to Human Disease: Pathophysiology for Health Professions, Seventh Edition will help students gain a solid foundation in disease pathology and medical terminology to help them throughout their medical education.
New and key features of the seventh edition:
– New and updated clinical information, including general and specific treatments for diseases.
– New art and photos of diseases.
– Improved Instructor Resources!
– New and updated Animations!
– Chapters have been reorganized, condensed, or split and expanded when necessary resulting in an improved and streamlined learning experience.